OUR GOAL IS TO:
- Encourage children to think and act for themselves
- Provide an environment which promotes self-esteem
- Provide activities which develop creative abilities
- Provide daily opportunities for children to grow in the areas of spiritual, physical, emotional and cognitive development
WHY KIDS’ CREEK PRESCHOOL?
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers, dedicated to create a strong foundation and guide preschoolers in social and academic growth
- Small class sizes
- Strong morals and values
- Friendly and approachable team
- Age and developmentally appropriate
- Hands-on learning
- Centers, art, music, large motor activities, science, math, literature, language, stories
- Field trips and special events
- Meet and exceed academic qualification
- Have required state training; attend conferences and workshops
- Possess a love for and an interest in children and families
- Work together to achieve the best preschool experience possible
- Build a foundation to foster love and acceptance of one another
- Encourage independence and creativity
- Provide opportunities for spiritual, academic, physical, emotional and social development Provide a fun and safe learning environment
- Provide open communication between parents and preschool team
- Prepare children for future school endeavors
- Enrollment is based on a first come first serve basis. If the desired class is full, a child can be placed on a waiting list without a registration fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class that does not fill to the minimum number requirement prior to the school year.
- We welcome students of any race, sex, color, religious denominations or those physically or mentally challenged. All rights, privileges, programs, and activities are made available to each preschooler. We do not discriminate in any way based on race, sex, color, ethnic origin or physical or mental abilities.
- Registration for children already enrolled in Kids’ Creek Preschool begins January prior to the new school year and is open to the public. Priority is given to current families within the first 10 days of registration.
- A non-refundable registration fee is required with registration. A confirmation letter is sent to all registrants.
TUITION AND FEES
- Tuition and fees are set on a yearly basis, and for your convenience, may be paid in 9 monthly installments.
- A non-refundable registration fee is due upon enrollment.
- Scholarships forms are available upon request.
- A 10% discount for multiple children enrolled is applied.
- Please check out our classes tab for class descriptions.
- All preschoolers ages 3 and above must be potty-trained.
- There are morning and afternoon classes offered.